lunedì 14 aprile 2008

Xchange, 5th week


Hi friends....

Today is Monday again, another week is starting and I'm already tires -sigh-. Sorry for the late of this post, but during last week end I didn't feel very well; on Friday I did a little surgery to my teeth and I was litteraly obbliged by my doctor to stay at home. But I'm used not to follow good instructions, Friday evening I went out with my friends and consequently, on Saturday morning I woke up with temperature. Todai is getting better and also my teeth are getting better too, but now I bitterly in late with all my works.

Anyway, last Wednesday during our Skype exchange, we were in 4: Artem, Sarah, me and a new Italian peer: Alice Violato who joined our chat. After a little presentation between Arty and Alice we went on speaking about elections and differences between Italian and American election system. Honestly we were a little bit boring to talk about that topic; first of all because we don't like that topic very much, and secondly because, in these days, we are "bombed" by media about politics and political elections. So we decided to change the topic and we spoke about immigration and after that Arty was curious to know why in Italy there is the distintion between "terroni e polentoni". After that crucial question the discussion changed its direction and we started analyse a little differences between Northen and Southen people.
There was a little confusion in our conversation, but It's was all the same interesting and nice...
See you soon...
cheers

Nessun commento: